NICKS Developments is ready to serve your project by starting with our architectural planning services in Toronto. The planning stage is step 1 in the renovation process as it is the most important. From the beginning we will work directly with you to make sure all your needs are met and timelines are set out. We love working with our clients as we are the best in the business & make sure our work shows this.
The architectural planning phase of your project will help by setting out the ideas of project type, costs and determining what is possible based on permits.
Our architectural planning services in Toronto are superior to most of our competitors because we have been doing this since day 1. With over 14 years of experience and over 50 high end custom home builds under our belt, we know what it takes to make your project a true success. Depending on your projects scope there can be lots of moving parts and this is why it is important to plan and develop a strategy process to make sure everyone is on the same page for your project.
Architectural Planning Services in Toronto
When it comes to developing something amazing for you we have the right expertise. We use dedicated planners to truly make you feel at ease and understand the process. We know that times can be stressful even at this point as you are anxious and excited to see your vision turn into reality. We guarantee you however that we are experts in all aspects.
Not only will you be working with the best architectural planners in Toronto but the most extensive company in the industry. We truly make sure that your project is developed and completed at the highest level of satisfaction. If during the process at this stage you ever have any questions, we welcome them as we want to make sure you are comfortable with everything that is happening. We know that even though we are experts, we want you to understand everything as well.
Not only will we help in developing the right expectations during the entire process but we make sure that everything is to your liking. At the planning stages of any project this is where it is important to speak your mind and let us know your thoughts. We are here acting as advisors and will make recommendations based on our experiences.
It is important for you to understand the process as along the way you will understand each component. When the process of planning is completed then we can move to the next stage and gather everything necessary to make sure that your project goes off without any issues. Every project that we complete is different and none will go exactly the same. We know this but want you as our valued client to understand this as well. We work different than most, which is why we are #1.
Here at NICKS Developments, we offer architectural design services that include concept design development, preparation of construction documents, and construction administration. The following services are typically offered by either the architect or their consultants:
- Project Inception– This is where the project planning begins. The client will express their ideas, needs, and goals by working together with the architect.
- Schematic Design– Based on the client’s requirements and budget, the architect begins preparing preliminary design sketches and concepts to explore and illustrate possible options. The architect and client will review the different options, going over the various pros and cons, and responding to client input.
- Design Development– this phase begins once a schematic design is agreed upon and there is a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Additional cost projections are communicated to help determine whether or not the design conforms to the preliminary budget and if any adjustments need to be made.
- Construction Documents– in order to obtain building permits, construction documents are required by the local municipalities. Various parties will be required to build the project and this paperwork is effectively used to solicit bids from these contractors.
- Bidding and Negotiation– In the bid evaluation and the contract preparation, the architect assists between the client and the contractor.
- Construction and Contract Administration– The architect consults with the client during construction. The architect will visit on-site to determine if construction is generally proceeding in accordance with the design intent and construction documents. The architect also holds the responsibility of making sure the materials and workmanship meet acceptable standards.
Our response times are the best in the business.
You won’t find a builder that gets back to you faster than we do. We update your build progress daily. You can access your build status at any time. We also use a communication platform to stay connected with you. This platform allows us to share important files and data, and it allows you to provide us feedback and ask questions.
Start your free in-home consultation.
There are no obligations tied to this consultation. As premier Toronto custom home builders this is an opportunity for us to meet and for you to ask questions. At this stage its all about understanding and capturing your vision. There are no up-front costs either and the fixed-price proposal is entirely free. We’ll get to discuss your build in detail and take measurements to ensure we can provide an accurate estimate.
Talk to a builder 416 899 3394